If you’re looking forward to Rangoli Designs For Diwali as much as we are, raise your hand! With the festive season just around the corner, it’s time to start preparing, with Diyas, crackers, and Rangolis! It’s a tradition for many households to adorn their homes’ entrances with Rangoli Designs For Diwali.
Rangoli Designs For Diwali
Originally, this colorful tradition was started to commemorate the victory of good over evil. It is also associated with Goddess Lakshmi, who bestows wealth on her devotees. A well-decorated entryway with bright Rangolis is considered an attractive factor for good luck and prosperity in Indian culture. Let these beautiful Rangoli patterns inspire your creativity this Diwali.
Importance of Rangoli for Diwali
Rangoli is considered auspicious on important days of the year by the Hindu Dharma. During Diwali, which marks the return of Lord Rama to his home after a battle against Ravana, these patterns symbolize hope and happiness! In various parts of India, these art forms are called various things like “Kolam”, “Muggulu”, “Kolangal”, “Alpana”, etc. Deepavali designs are largely focused on symmetry, colors, and themes to ramp up the festive spirit.
Latest Diwali Rangoli Designs 2023 with Pictures
This year, make an impressive statement in your neighborhood by trying out one of these attractive Deepavali Designs [Muggulu].
- Simple Diya Rangoli Design
- Beautiful Rangoli Design with Diy
- Colourful Rangoli Design For Beginners
- Attractive Floral Rangoli Design
- Four Square Diya Rangoli
- The Eight Mango Kolam
- The Mandala Rangoli
- The Rainbow Rangoli Designs for Diwali
- The Divine Flower Kolam
- Sankar Bharati Design for Diwali
- Abstract Beauty
- The Corner Rangoli Design
- Kundan Readymade Rangoli
- Dhana Lakshmi Rangoli
- Round Rangoli Pattern
- Easy Decorative Rangoli
- Contemporary Diwali Rangoli
- The Diwali Mor Rangoli
- Diwali Diya Rangoli ”Happy Diwali”
- Elegant Freehand Rangoli Design
- Diwali Themed Rangoli Design
- Colourful Floral Rangoli Design
- Pookalam Rangoli For Diwali
- Om Diwali Rangoli Design
- The Ganesha Rangoli Design
Rangoli Designs For Diwali Images
Diwali Rangoli Designs: Additional Tips and Tricks
If you are skeptical about how to proceed with your festive Kolam, then simply follow these easy hacks:-
- First, analyze the area in which you plan to make the Rangoli. Depending on the size, you must pick the right design.
- For exteriors, choose a large pattern, preferably in round shapes too for wider and better coverage.
- If you are not an expert with chalk powder, use a chalk piece or a stencil to create the outline. Fill it with colors and just use white powder to highlight the borders.
- You can even use smart tools like cones, molds, CDs, bangles, or other DIY stuff for sharp patterns. However, they work for smaller designs only.
- Flower petals are a great replacement for artificial, harmful colors. So, if you are an environmentally conscious person, follow this tip.
- And remember always to start your pattern inside out, rather than the opposite, as it can avoid stepping on your design.
- Create border designs like creepers, flowers, or simple lines to mark the boundaries.
Don’t these Rangoli designs for Diwali look amazing? This year, don’t settle for anything for the ordinary! Make your festival even more special by recreating these fascinating patterns in your home. Do play with the color palates and experiment with various shading techniques to create impressive effects. If you have come up with something more interesting, do let us know! Who knows, your work might get featured the next year.
- Also Read: Happy Diwali Wishes